Global Bridge Immigration Services has been established since 1997. With our experienced Canadian and U.S. lawyers, and licensed immigration consultants, our mission is to provide global immigration consultation services.
For more than a decade of establishing experiences and professional knowledge, we have successfully helped over a thousand families immigrated to Canada and the United States. Along with the assistance in completing all application process, we also have a dedicated settlement services team for post landing services.
Our company is certified by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Every application will be handled by our experienced legal and service team to ensure clients can fully rely on us for the entire application sequencing process. Through consultation, we are able to settle all your concerns and allow successful achievement of your case.
- Offer a complete immigration service
- Successfully helped over thousands of families become legal permanent residents of Canada and the United States since 1997
- Provide legal evaluation to every case
- Recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- Absolute client confidentiality
- Local service in every step of the immigration process
- Assistance in every step of the immigration process
- Preparation before clients arrived
- Assistance for settlement services
- Assistance for taxes, legal issue, business, education, and mortgage services
→ Began offering immigration service in Canada (included investors and skilled workers) with 100% approval of all applications
→ Leader of providing consultation for the Employment-Based Immigration: Third Preference (EB-3) in the United States of America
→ 100% of the applications were approved and the fastest case was approved in 8 months
→ Started the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada (Includes Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick)
→ 100% of SINP cases (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) were approved
→ 100% SINP cases were approved
→ Completed 6 different Employment Based Immigration Programs in the United States of America
→ 100% of the Employment Based Immigration applications were approved; the immigrant notice of approval (I-526) could be obtained in 21 days
→ Started the BCPNP (Provincial Nominees Program in British Columbia) and the preliminary application could be approved in 10 days
→ Applicants immigrated to Canada in 1 year
→ Started providing the program of “One Investment, Two Green Cards”
→ Leader of providing the program: “Home plus Migration Program”, in which the client can apply for immigration program while investing in real estate
Our After Landing Settlement Services
Our company provides after landing service for immigrants. The settlement services include:
- Temporary residence
- Pick up service from Vancouver International Airport or Seattle–Tacoma International Airport
- Assistance for applying SIN (Social Insurance Number) card, Care Card (Medical Service Plan), Driver’s license, etc.
- Assistance for children’s school admission
- Providing financial and housing services by professional lawyers, accountants, real estate agents, banking managers, etc.
- Providing consultative services for any daily needs